Trichinella spiralis (T.s) IgG Antibody ELISA Test Kit
Catalog No. LSY-30023-1
This kit use indirect enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) to detect
Trichinella spiralis (T.s) IgG antibody in human serum or plasma
|1||Coated plate||96 wells||7||Stop solution||6 ml|
|2||Enzyme Conjugate||6 ml||8||Positive control||0.8ml|
|3||10X Washing solution||100 ml||9||Negative control||0.8ml|
|4||Substrate A||6 ml||10||Sealed bag||1 piece|
|5||Substrate B||6 ml||11||Adhesive Foil||3 pieces|
|6||Sample diluent||100 ml||12||Instruction sheet||1 piece|
3. Material required not provided
1) Microplate Reader with 450nm and 630nm
2) 37 ℃ thermostatic device
3) Micropipettes, adjustable.
4. Sample requirement
1) This kit only used to testing human serum or plasma.
2) To get the best test result, avoid using sample with severe
hemolysis, precipitate, contaminated by bacteria or protein
3) The serum sample can store at 2-8 ℃ for short term (in 3 days),
if for long term, it should be kept at -20℃ or lower, avoid
repeated freezing and thawing.
5. Test procedure
1) Washing Solution preparation: Dilute 10X Washing solution with
distilled water or deionized water at 1:10 (for example: take 100ml
10X Washing solution, add 900ml distilled water or deionized water,
mix),mix it evenly to get washing solution.
2) Sample dilute: Dilute serum sample with sample diluent at 1:100
(for example: 5ul serum + 495ul sample diluent), mix it evenly.
Positive control and Negative control do not need to dilute, add it
3) Adding samples and controls: for sample wells, only add 100ul
sample to each well; 2 wells for blank control, only add 100ul
sample diluent to each well; 2 wells for negative control, only add
100ul negative control to each well; 2 wells for Positive control,
only add 100ul Positive control to each well. Cover plate with
adhesive foil, incubate in dark at 37 ℃ for 30 minutes.
4) Washing plate: discard the liquid of the well, fill full with
washing solution to each well, washing for 3 times, be static for 1
min for each time; at last time, flap to dry with the absorbent
5) Adding Enzyme Conjugate: Except blank control, add Enzyme
Conjugate to each well, 50ul/well, Cover plate with adhesive foil, incubate in dark at 37 ℃ for 30 minutes. Discard liquid of the wells and wash 3 times as described in step
6). Adding substrates: add Substrate A, 50ul/well and Substrate B,
50ul/well into all well, mix them evenly. Cover plate with adhesive
foil, incubate in dark at 37℃ for 10 minutes.
7). Stop reaction: Add 50ul Stop solution into all wells to stop
reaction. Set zero at blank control, read the OD value at ELISA
reader 450nm (630nm as a reference).
1) Cut-off Value (COV) = Average OD Value of Negative control X 2.1
(calculate as 0.07 when the OD Value of Negative control <
2) Validation judge
Negative control OD value ≤ 0.10 (If more than 0.10, the test is
Positive control OD value ≥ 0.50 (If less than 0.50, the test is
7. Results interpretation
Sample OD value ≥ COV: Trichinella spiralis (T.s) IgG antibody
Sample OD value < COV: Trichinella spiralis (T.s) IgG antibody
Limitation: This kit is for research use only, not for clinical diagnosis.
1) MicroWell plate removed from the refrigerated environment should
be balanced moisture to dry at room temperature, then can be
opened. Put back unused MicroWell plate into dry foil bag and
sealed at 2~8 ℃.
2) Before adding reagent, gently shake dropping bottle and mix even
3) Screw down the cap after use, don't mix caps between different
bottles and don't mix components between different kits.
4) When incubation, it is recommended to use water bath. If no
water bath, put at 37℃ incubator.
5) The test kit and any samples should be regarded as the source of
infection to properly handle. Stop solution is corrosive, be
careful to use.
9. Storage and expire date
Store at 2~8℃ in dark, no frozen, expiry date: 12 months.