Cysticercosis Antibody IgG4 ELISA test kit
Catalog No. LSY-30021-3
This kit use indirect enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) to detect
Cysticercosis IgG4 antibody in human serum or plasma qualitatively.
|1||Coated plate||96 wells||7||Stop solution||6 ml|
|2||Enzyme Conjugate||10 ml||8||Positive control||0.025ml|
|3||PBST solid washing buffer||2 bags||9||Negative control||0.050ml|
|4||Substrate diluent||12 ml||10||Sealed bag||1 piece|
|5||Substrate powder||1 bottle||11||Adhesive Foil||3 pieces|
|6||Sample diluent||10 ml||12||Instruction sheet||1 piece|
3. Material required not provided
1) Microplate Reader with 405nm wavelength;
2) 37 ℃ thermostatic device
3) Micropipettes, adjustable.
4. Sample requirement
1) This kit only used to testing human serum or plasma.
2) To get the best test result, avoid using sample with severe
hemolysis, precipitate, contaminated by bacteria or protein
3) The serum sample can store at 2-8 ℃ for short term (in 3 days),
if for long term, it should be kept at -20℃ or lower, avoid
repeated freezing and thawing.
5. Test procedure
1) Washing buffer preparation: dissolve every bag of PBST solid
washing buffer with 500ml distilled water completely.
2) Add Sample diluent: add 100ul Sample diluent to each well.
3) Adding samples and controls: for sample wells, only add 10ul
sample to each well; 2 wells for blank control, only add 10ul
sample diluent to each well; 2 wells for negative control, only add
10ul negative control to each well; 2 wells for Positive control,
only add 10ul Positive control to each well. Cover plate with
adhesive foil, incubate in dark at 37 ℃ for 90 minutes.
4) Washing plate: discard the liquid of the well, fill full with
washing buffer to each well, washing for 5 times, be static for 30s
for each time; at last time, flap to dry with the absorbent paper.
5) Adding Enzyme Conjugate: Except blank control, add Enzyme
Conjugate to each well, 100ul/well, Cover plate with adhesive foil,
incubate in dark at 37 ℃ for 90 minutes. Discard liquid of the wells and wash 5 times as described in step
6). Adding substrates: dissolve all Substrate powder with Substrate
diluent, mix evenly, add Substrate to each well, 100ul/well. Cover
plate with adhesive foil, incubate in dark at 37℃ for 30 minutes.
7). Stop reaction: Add 50ul Stop solution into all wells to stop
reaction. Set zero at blank control, read the OD value at ELISA
1) Cut-off Value (COV) = Average OD Value of Negative control X 2.1
(calculate as 0.05 when the OD Value of Negative control <
2) Validation judge
Negative control OD value ≤ 0.10 (If more than 0.10, the test is
Positive control OD value ≥ 0.30 (If less than 0.30, the test is
7. Results interpretation
Sample OD value ≥ COV: Cysticercosis IgG4 antibody positive;
Sample OD value < COV: Cysticercosis IgG4 antibody negative.
Limitation: This kit is for research use only, not for clinical diagnosis.
1) MicroWell plate removed from the refrigerated environment should
be balanced moisture to dry at room temperature, then can be
opened. Put back unused MicroWell plate into dry foil bag and
sealed at 2~8 ℃.
2) Before adding reagent, gently shake dropping bottle and mix even
3) Screw down the cap after use, don't mix caps between different
bottles and don't mix components between different kits.
4) When incubation, it is recommended to use water bath. If no
water bath, put at 37℃ incubator.
5) The test kit and any samples should be regarded as the source of
infection to properly handle. Stop solution is corrosive, be
careful to use.
9. Storage and expire date
Store at 2~8℃ in dark, no frozen, expiry date: 6 months.