Canine and Feline Toxoplasma gondii antibody rapid test card
Catalog No. LSY-20035
This test strip is based on colloidal gold immuno-chromatography
technique to detect Toxoplasma gondii antibody in Canine and Feline
serum, plasma and whole blood qualitatively. When testing,
Toxoplasma Antibody in sample combine with antigen coated by
colloid gold forming complexes, moving forward to the other head.
When reaching the T-line, the specific antigen on the membrane
capture the complexes and appear a T line. C line appears, means
the test is valid. The T line appears, means there is Toxoplasma
Antibody in the sample.
2. Specifications: 10 tests/kit
1) TOXO Ab test card 10 pieces
2) Dropper 10 pieces
3) Manual 1 piece
4. Sample preparation
4.1 Whole blood
Collect anticoagulated whole blood, use for that very day;
Collect blood, put at 37℃ for 1-2h, take the supernatant,
centrifuge at 1500r/min for 10min, separate the serum. The serum
can store for 2-3 days at 4℃, for long term storage, store at -20℃
5. Operation procedures
1) Read the manual carefully and return the test card and sample to
room temperature before use.
2) Take out test card, use dropper to absorb the sample, drop 2-3
drops into well mark “S”; or use Micropipette to transfer 70ul
sample into well mark “S”.
3) Read the results in 15min at room temperature.
Negative (-): no color reaction on Test Line (T Line),only on Control Line(C
Line) being seen red color reaction. It means there is no
Toxoplasma gondii antibody in sample or the levels is lower than
the detection threshold;
Positive(+): Both on T Line and C line being seen red color reaction. It means
there is Toxoplasma gondii antibody in sample;
Invalid: No color reaction on C Line. It means the operation is wrong or
the test card is invalid.
1) The test card can be used only once at room temperature, do not
reuse or use test card out of expiry date.
2) Return all reagents and sample into room temperature before use.
3) Be careful when prepare sample, wear glove and mask.
4) The whole blood need add anticoagulants, not frozen; serum
sample can store in frozen, avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
5) This product is only for in vitro rapid diagnostic veterinary
use, can not be quantified, do only qualitative testing.
6) The product test results for reference only, for confirmation,
please refer to the relevant national standard methods.
Storage and expiry date
Storage: Store at 4-30 ℃ in dark, sealed, dry place, no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.