Dog Rabies virus antigen rapid test card
Catalog No.: LSY-20063
This rapid test is an immuno-chromatographic test, using colloidal
gold immunoassay method, to detect the Rabies antigen in saliva
secretions of dog and cat. After adding sample, the sample move
along with the colloidal gold labeling anti-RBV Monoclonal
antibody, if there is RBV antigen in the sample, it combines with
antibody on T line and show wine-red color; if there is no RBV
antigen, then no color reaction.
|1||Rabies Ag test card||10 pieces|
|2||Sterile cotton swab||10 pieces|
|4||Sample buffer||10 bottles|
3. Test procedure
3.1. Use cotton swab to collect saliva.
3.2 Immediately insert the cotton swab into the test tube
containing the sample buffer. Rotate the cotton swab on the test
tube wall at least 10 times repeatedly and mix the solution. Make
the specimen as soluble as possible in the buffer. Squeeze the
cotton swab on the wall of the test tube above the liquid surface
to make the liquid squeeze out as much as possible. Then discard
the cotton swab.
3.3 Open the package, take out test card, put it on clean, flat
desk. Use dropper to absorb the up-layer clear liquid, adding 5
drops sample into “S” mark well slowly drop by drop.
3.4 Judge the result in 10-15min, it is invalid beyond 15min.
4. Results judgment
1) Positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red;
2) Negative: only control line is seen wine red;
3) Invalidation: control line isn’t seen wine red. Or only test line is seen wine
5. Storage and expiry date
Store at 2 - 30ºC and the shelf life is 24 months.
1) Do not use test card of bad package. It must be used in 1 hours
after take it out;
2) Collected samples should be immediately tested, avoid long-term
3) The collection of samples directly affects the accuracy of
detection, so ensure that the samples are collected correctly and
4) Avoid bubble when adding samples to the wells of the test card.
5) Products that have expired cannot be used.
6) Treat the used test card and sample as pollutant according to
7) This product is only used for veterinary diagnosis reference,
not for human clinical diagnosis.
1). What are the limitations of this product?
This reagent is a qualitative screening reagent, which can detect
the Rabies antigen accurately. However, if the sample is
insufficient or the antigen concentration is lower than the
sensitivity of the reagent, the negative result may occur. The
doctor should make a diagnosis after considering all the clinical
symptoms. An accurate clinical diagnosis should not be based on a
single test result.